Staffies Have The Best Smiles

One of the most difficult parts of being away at school for me is being away from my dogs. I’ve always had a dog in my home and life, so being away from them makes things lonely sometimes. My boyfriend’s dog, Duke, is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier mix, which is a breed that is lumped together with Pit bulls. These specific breeds of dog are given a bad reputation, when more often than not, they are the biggest goofballs and love to snuggle. Any pet’s behavior is the result of their owner. Certain breeds to have tendencies for things such as aggression, hunting, herding and nursing. Ultimately, a dog's behavior is controlled by how their owner has trained them to behave, even if they have certain breed specific tendencies. Because I’m so passionate about this topic and have a loving and goofy dog who is assumed to be aggressive, I thought I’d share some pictures and social accounts of other goofy Staffies to show the lighter side of this breed.
Joey the Staffy

List of Things Staffies Do Great:
  • SMILE
  • Give kisses
  • Snuggle
  • Hog blankets
  • Wiggle their butts and their tails
  • Make you laugh 
  • Guard the door while you use the bathroom
  • Taking naps
  • Always manage to look goofy and cute
Final food for thought: Don't judge a dog by its breed.

The Staffy Six Pack















Comments

  1. You know me and how much i love my puppies so i totally understand!!! I love the list of everything they do that's great. This blog makes me think of my puppies and how much i miss them. I usually facetime them when i miss them. I have 2 goldens and a shee-poo. We should have a dog party soon (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor,

    I cannot wait for the day I can get a dog of my own! My last dog, Simon, was a Cocker Spaniel, and he was a sweetheart. I miss him so much. Currently, I have two cats. I love how these animals have their own personalities. It is sad to think some people only see them as animals with no feelings, but this is clearly not true. They are truly great to have around!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable dogs. I miss my pets too. I have not had a god in over ten years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts