My Guilty Pleasure as a Shopaholic

SheIn
Since moving to the cornfields of Ada, Ohio I've had to search and try a countless number of online shopping websites to satisfy my shopping addiction. I originally only purchased things through brand name companies, but since becoming a college student that can't regularly work I've needed to find cheaper alternatives. (the clearance section of brand names is still awesome though) I thought I would share my favorite website that is extremely cheap, but still has great quality products. 
Hope this helps any other shopaholics out there!                  



Reasons Why I Love SheIn

1. Their amazingly cheap prices

  • I've purchased sweaters from SheIn for $20-$30 that would normally be $50-$60 at a different store. I could go on for forever on their great prices; I've gotten tops and dresses for $10, sweatshirts for $20, and even work appropriate clothes such as dress shirts and blazers for a great deal. 
2. The scary big amount of products they offer 

  • SheIn sells tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, jewelry, and other accessories. They update their products daily and offer a variety of different clothing styles. (so if you're boho, grunge, don't have a specific taste, etc. this site is heaven) Because they update daily, they are always having great sales to rotate out products that have been available for a period of time. (when I say sale, I mean 50% off sales or more!)
3. The quality of its products

  • I have ordered from SheIn a countless number of times and there have only been two that I've been unhappy with the material of a product. (these items I returned, which was a super easy process) The sweaters I have ordered from the site have all been winter worthy and not itchy. I have not had any of the clothing fall apart after washing several times and I haven't had anything shrink. 
4. The ability to research the product before I purchase

  • My favorite feature of SheIn has to be the information they provide about products and the review sections. Before I purchase any product on their site I read through the reviews, which can include the commenter's sizes and they can post pictures of the clothing on themselves. Users of SheIn are very active and review almost all the products they review. (this is probably because there are discount incentives for reviewing your purchased items) Their sizing chart is extremely helpful also, but the reviews are what I credit my success at using this site. 
5. Their App

  • SheIn also has an app which allows me to shop whenever and wherever. Their app is extremely easy to use and how I do 99% of my shopping.


Comments

  1. I totally know how you feel about having the need to shop but being stuck here in the middle of nowhere. I have heard about SheIn, but I was always unsure if the clothes would actually look the same as they do online. After reading your post I will definitely consider purchasing something soon :) Their clothing always shows up on my Facebook feed and I am often times very intrigued! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! I absolutely love to shop but let's be real...the Lima Mall just doesn't cut it. I will definitely have to look into SheIn. I have never heard of it! It sounds like you have had a great experience with them and that is very important to me. Happy shopping! Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts