Ada Is More Than Cornfields

For my Principles of Social Media class we were assigned to create a 90 second video. We were given a variety of suggestions to base our video's off of, such as "what to do in Ada", "Best places to hang out" and "A piece on your favorite local business". Because I'm originally from Toledo, which is much bigger than Ada, I really thought there was absolutely nothing to do in the tiny village. My freshman year I became really great friends with a couple townies and they changed my view on Ada (I still would choose to live in a huge city instead of Ada). 

My video is based off of what I do while I'm not in class. By watching my video you'll find out that food and puppies are my main focus outside of school. Because this video is supposed to be about what I, personally, do for fun in or around Ada I thought that it would be fitting to show my favorite places through my point of view. Yes, Ada is surrounded by too many cornfields to count, but that is somewhat deceiving (I won't deny that I am never bored). I didn't get the chance to show all my favorite places to eat or all my puppy buddies, but those are the most dependable things in and around Ada to me: good food and cute dogs. 🐶

Please watch my video and give me your thoughts on the places I showed. Would you visit Ada? What places are your favorite to visit? What are your favorite things to do in or around Ada?



Comments

  1. I really enjoyed watching your video in class! I grew up not far from here and while it may not seem like there is a lot to do, my friends and I have always found ways to entertain ourselves. There is a website called In Your State that shows you all the cool things that you can do in your state. Ohio has a lot of castles and antique places to visit. Check it out sometime if you are into exploring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts