What's Next For Live Action Disney Movies?

I am a huge fan of Disney movies and the recent live action remakes have made me love Disney even more. I have yet to see the newest movie, Beauty and The Beast, but hopefully that will change today! I stumbled across an


article discussing what will be one of the next Disney princess live action remakes. But before I spill the details on that here's a list of the live action remakes so far:



So what are the next Disney live action remakes? 
  • Mulan (2018)
  • The Little Mermaid (2019)
  • Cruella (2019; this is a movie of the younger version of Cruella DeVille)
  • Dumbo (2019)
  • The Jungle Book 2 (2019)
  • Maleficent 2 (2019)
  • Tinkerbell (2019)
  • Snow White and The Seven Dwarves (no release date yet)
  • The Lion King (no release date yet)
I was a tad bit bummed out that the new Mulan movie won't have any singing, but the movie is going to make Mulan a stronger character. It is set to be more of a thrilling and epic action movie and stray away from the original. (which is probably the reason there isn't any singing)

I am incredibly excited for all of these movies especially Mulan and Dumbo (I'm incredibly interested to see how this one becomes live action). Which ones are you most excited or interested about? Which Disney classics do you want to be remade into live action?

Comments

Popular Posts