Spring Break 2017 Where?

While most of my friends are getting sunburns and sand in all of their clothes I will be mostly relaxing in my bed watching Grey's Anatomy, except for three days. Tuesday through Thursday of my break I will be wandering around Columbus trying to find things to do with my boyfriend. We have a couple things planned out. Most of our planned activities include food, which a couple I'm extremely excited about. I thought I would share what places we have are hoping to visit and if you have any suggestions for fun things to do in Columbus please let me know!



Chocolate CafĂ©: 
I'm most excited to visit this place; after reading reviews about chocolate fondue, one-pound chocolate cake and triple grilled cheese with bacon I was completely sold. If I don't make it anywhere else while in Columbus, I wouldn't complain. 
Harvest Pizzeria: 
I was looking for some cheaper places to eat and struck gold on pizza. The reviews are all great and I was told by friend from Columbus that this pizzeria is a must-stop on our trip.




Amy's Donuts:
If you can't tell, I have a huge sweet tooth. I stared for probably a half-hour at pictures of these donuts trying to see all the different flavors available. (I was basically drooling) Reviews told me that this donut shop gets pretty packed, which has to be a great sign that they're donuts are worth waiting for!




These are only three of the places we plan to visit and they are probably the places I'm most excited to go to. If you have any suggestions of some low-cost things we could do, again, please let me know in the comments! Also, I'd love to hear what you are doing for spring break!

Comments

  1. Now I am hungry! I am also always trying to find things for my boyfriend and I to do that are fairly cost efficient and not too far of a drive. Around here, there really isn't anything new and exciting to do or see. Thanks for sharing these places! They aren't too far from me and are something that my boyfriend and I could make into a day trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great way to spend your spring break! I also love going on adventures with my boyfriend and trying new things. Sometimes I find it very hard to find fun and inexpensive things to do close to home. I would love to hear what you thought of each of these places. Enjoy the rest of your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous that you get to spend your break eating foods like this! Everything sounds so amazing. I wish I lived near Columbus because now I really want to try all of this. I hope you have an amazing time during the rest of your break!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts