Binge Worthy Netflix Material

What's the best way to avoid all my responsibilities? Binge watching Netflix. Since my surgery in January I have been nonstop binge watching movies, TV shows, and Netflix series. There are days where I completely avoid all schoolwork and social interaction by watching an entire season of a show and then there are days where I'm multitasking by watching Netflix and doing schoolwork at the same time (I end up getting distracted A LOT when trying to watch and work). Netflix makes it so easy to fall into the trap of losing an entire day due to Grey's Anatomy (which is what I'm currently watching). Because I'm an avid Netflix binger, I thought I would give a list of some binge-worthy shows and some movies I thought were good.

TV Shows: (all are on Netflix)


Movies: (not all of these are on Netflix)

  • Colonia (Emma Watson)
  • Hush (she's deaf and someone is trying to get into her house)
  • iBoy (He's basically becomes a human computer)
  • Listen To Your Heart (You'll need a whole box of tissues)
  • Heathers (the twisted original Mean Girls)
  • Forever Strong (It has that legendary scene of the lacrosse players doing that chant, every coach shows in their motivational video)
  • 20th Century Women (it shows onscreen the titles and author of the books it references...I bought one while watching)
  • LaLa Land (it won so many awards for a reason..)
  • Hidden Figures (must watch)
  • Passengers (Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt in one movie)
  • Lion (no it is not about a lion)
I've linked the IMDb description for all of what I listed if you're interested in potentially watching. What are your favorite shows to binge? Favorite movies? Any suggestions for me to watch? 

Comments

  1. Sadly, the best show on Netflix to binge watch just got taken off. I am referring to Psych. If you ever have the chance to watch the series, or watch a couple of episodes, I highly recommend it. If you like witty humor along with a lot of pop culture references mixed with action, then you would love Psych. I do agree however, that A Series of Unfortunate events is 10 times better then the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts